At the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, within the program Chemistry there are placement options for two
with expertise in Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and/or Organic Chemistry
Providing education at bachelor’s level, research and laboratory services.
- Contribute to the development of the curriculum of the study program at university level;
- Provide education in the relevant concepts at university level and everything related to it, such as examination, supervision, etc.;
- Supervise students with their graduation project;
- Work together in a team on educational evaluation and improvement.
- Conduct research in accordance with the research program of the Chemistry program.
Laboratory service tasks:
- Provides laboratory services, internally and externally, in accordance with the plan of the Chemistry program.
- Minimum completed university Doctoral or Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and/or Organic Chemistry;
- At least two years of work experience at a Chemical laboratory with experience in synthesis and analysis techniques;
- Preferably two years of teaching experience at applied university/ university level;
- Be prepared to follow training courses to broaden your own expertise (lecturing professionalization and research professionalization).
For further information, please contact the program coordinator Mrs. dr. J. Kartopawiro by e-mail (email@example.com).
Written applications with a cover letter, CV and copies of diplomas can be sent to the HR Manager, drs. M.E. Achthoven, in the BAK building, University campus Leysweg or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 April 2023
Please mention in the subject: ‘First + last name/ Application field of study’